The personal information we gather from customers helps us personalize and improve your shipping experience at Corporate Auto Transport.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future needs, improving our services, and communicating with you.
- We receive automatic information and store certain pieces of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Corporate Auto Transport's website or the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet.
- We receive information through e-mail communications. We may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Corporate Auto Transport if your computer supports such capabilities in an action to help solve issues or improve our emailing process. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us you may opt out at any time.
- We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, we provide services or make recommendations for product and services with these partners. You may opt out of this by sending a notification email to Corporate Auto Transport at any time.
- Sometimes we send Promotional Offers to select groups of Corporate Auto Transport customers on behalf of other businesses. When doing so, we do not give your name and address or any sensitive information to those businesses. If you do not want to receive such offers you can opt not to receive them.
- We work to protect the security of your information at all times. We do not save sensitive information such as credit card numbers when confirming an order.
If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please send us an opt-out notification. All legal notices will still govern your use of Corporate Auto Transport and it is your responsibility to review them for any changes.
Corporate Auto Transport only sells services to individuals over the age of 18, unless a parent or guardian is involved.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES AND REVISIONS:
If you choose to visit Corporate Auto Transport's website, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Oregon. If you have any concern about privacy at Corporate Auto Transport, please contact us with a detailed description of your concern, and we will try to resolve it in a timely manner.
You provide most information we collect when you request a quote, participate in a survey, or communicate with our customer service or sales department.
Examples of information we receive from other sources include, but are not limited to: updated pick-up and delivery contact information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records for good communication, past order history, or current order information that may be missing and needed to fulfill your order.